Welcome to Bluegrass Nation, the new website for the bluegrass community to share news, photos, videos, music, event details, links to websites and articles, and more!
Powered by IBMA, Bluegrass Nation was created as a place for the global bluegrass community to share and exchange media related to bluegrass music. Sign up now – it’s FREE! – and you can begin sharing and posting immediately! Here are just a few of the things you can do on bluegrassnation.org that will help you get and stay connected…
• Introduce your own new songs and music videos
• Share informal photos and videos shot “behind the scenes”
• Let fans know about tours, special offers and events, and more
• Share photos, videos, and articles highlighting your events, products, or services
• Post event info on Bluegrass Nation’s Calendar
• Post links to endorsements, artists and events in your community
• Post links to your favorite articles and videos about your favorite artists and festivals
• “Pick” or comment on content posted by artists and friends in Bluegrass Nation
• Stay up-to-date with the freshest news in the world of bluegrass!
If you’re visiting for the first time, please go to www.bluegrassnation.org/signup/ to register as a new user! It’s FREE, simple, and you’ll be able to post your own bluegrass links, photos, videos, and music in moments!
If you’re already a citizen of Bluegrass Nation, welcome back! To add news, events, and music to Bluegrass Nation, click on the green button above that says POST SOMETHING… it’s quick, easy and FREE to share your favorite bluegrass!
And please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or problems you encounter on Bluegrass Nation. Thanks for sharing all the hottest bluegrass news and music here!
<Disclaimer: IBMA/Bluegrass Nation welcomes a variety of members and perspectives and provides a network for discovering emerging trends in the entertainment and music industry. Posts and opinions that appear on IBMA’s Facebook pages, websites (Ibma.org, bluegrassnation.org), or digital magazine do not necessarily represent those of The IBMA or its director/staff unless specifically stated. The display of views and opinions on pages or related files linked to these sites are intended solely for use by individuals or entities for research, education and/or entertainment.>